Thursday, September 29, 2011

Anniversary




Dear Andy,

I am so lucky to have you as my husband and my best friend. We have two beautiful boys, wonderful parents and siblings, amazing friends, and each other to tackle whatever the world throws at us. You're there for me everyday, making me laugh, encouraging me, and keeping me grounded when I need to be. What I love the most about our life is the simple daily pleasures, like waking up beside you, having breakfast together, spending time with our boys, stories and play with G&M, and the simple silence of just being there together. We will always have each other, and I'm looking forward the the next 50+ years together:) As Grant would say, "I love you more than the sun, the moon, and all of the twinkle stars."

I like this quote:

"Love is not as simple as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share." ~unknown author

xoxoxo your fiesty, blue eyed girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment