Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby on the Way



I really do have the best clients! One of the greatest things about being a photographer is being a part of the different milestones in my client`s lives. I love photographing people over the years, it is amazing to see their lives evolve. I met Tori and Sean three years ago when they were planning their wedding. We had an engagement session at Fairfield Park, and you could tel that they were very much in love. Several months later they were married at St. George`s Church, and had their wonderful reception at R.M.C., here in Kingston. It was great to hear from them again this past month to set up a maternity session, which they wanted to do at the same park where we had their engagements photos taken. I can`t wait to meet their beautiful baby boy soon!

Here are several photos from Tori and Sean over the years, and of course their maternity photos as well. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment