Sunday, September 2, 2012

Brian and Jen are having a boy!



I have been off from work for the past couple of months, and missing photography so much!  I wasn't able to shoot much in the last couple of months of my pregnancy, so it feels wonderful to be back at it:)

I met up with Brian, Jen and Sloane one Saturday morning.  Jen wanted to capture some photos of her and her family in her last month of pregnancy, before her little boy arrives.  The park was beautiful, and it was so relaxing as we walked around.  Sloane was slow to warm up, but once we bonded over her alligator and some jokes she was all smiles. She will be a wonderful big sister, and this little boy is so lucky to be entering such a loving family.

 Enjoy your preview and I can't wait to hear that your baby has arrived safe and sound.







No comments:

Post a Comment