Sunday, September 2, 2012

And then there were 3...








 Welcome Nathan (Nate) Alexander Brian Dowker!  It was a difficult pregnancy, but well worth it!  Nate was born on August 2nd, at 11:13pm, weighing 9lbs. 5oz.  He is absolutely perfect and we are so in love with him.  It is so wonderful to see how my "big boys" adore their little brother, especially Max who is thrilled to actually be a big brother. Nate gets many kisses and snuggles from his brothers throughout the day, and Max is always saying "He's so cute!".

It has been an adjustment but we're slowly finding our way again with a new baby. Between the diapers, cuddling, feeding, more feeding, and then some more feeding we are busy. I heard a quote that I try to remember when it's 4am and I'm up with Nate, "They're your kids for life, but only your baby for a year".  I am trying to soak up all of his "baby moments" because time is going so quickly!  I know that this will become our new normal, and I'm sure that in several months we won't even remember not being a family of 5.  I can't wait to share more photos of Nate, but these will have to do for now:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment