Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kate & Colin

I love it when I can mix my photography with my family. I feel so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. I grew up with only one younger sister (Stacey, you rock), but it's amazing to all of a sudden have four more sisters in my life.

Kate is one of my husband's twin sisters. She is such an intelligent and strong woman. Kate and I hit it off from the beginning. It has been exciting to see Kate and Colin grow together. Colin makes Kate so happy and he is genuinely just a really nice, sweet person. He also loves their two dogs, Marlee and Cooper just as much as Kate does (I couldn`t write a post without mentioning the puppies). I jumped at the opportunity to take some photos of them a few months before they tied the knot.

The biggest compliment that I can have about my photography is to visit a client`s home and see photos that I took up and out. It made me smile when I saw the collage that Kate made of their engagement photos up on their wall. Here is a peek at several of the shots from Kate and Colin`s engagement session.









No comments:

Post a Comment