Monday, April 25, 2011

Lovely Ladies

I had the pleasure of crossing paths with Kandis while doing one of my most favourite things...getting my hair done. Kandis worked with my hair stylist, the amazing Tamara. Going to Tamara's is like going to the spa! From the minute that you walk into Tamara's salon you feel welcomed and pampered. There is never a shortage of laughs and giggles, and usually a little wine, tea and munchies too. Visiting with Tamara and Kandis was such a treat!

Sadly Kandis and her girls moved to Brockville so Tamara wanted to do something special for her before she left. Tamara asked me to take some pictures of Kandis and her beautiful girls. So we headed out to Lemoine's Point one Saturday afternoon. Kandis' girls are so precious. They were a little shy at first, but by the end they were very giggly and chatty. The perfect end to a wonderful session are the hugs that I often get from the kids. That is one of the best parts of my job.



No comments:

Post a Comment